WARGAMES 2/24/2008

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Postby Munky » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:15 pm

:sad: i HAVE to find a way to go :sad:
ASGI G4 series, its goooooood
Munky
Specops
Specops

Team: N/A

Postby FishSlapRepublic » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:22 pm

Wait do you now own this place now? Or have you just set a good rental/lease deal?
One mag one kill.
FishSlapRepublic
Ranger
Ranger

WARGAMES 2/24/2008

Postby Painless » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:30 pm

This is the last pic of the inside. This is the power dome it is HUGE over 125 feet across and 60 feet high the picture does not do it justice. There is also sub floor this place is cool!!!!
Last edited by Painless on Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Painless
Retailer
Retailer

Postby Reyna » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:45 am

DAMN THE AGE LIMIT!!! DAMN IT TO HELL!

God Steve... you text me and tease me with this and this is how I find out!?

That's Cruel Man... cause SFX is looking for a baller a$$ event to go to since we've finally got some free time... and you know we're down with you since STD man...

Damn...

Is the age Limit completely Non-negotiable? Regardless I am going to let Hammer know about this, He'd love it Lol.

Oh and Steve, SFX sends its regards to you man, we loved STD and you guys were hella cool to us, we don't forget our friends :D
"What do you want for Christmas Little boy?"
"A RANGER TAB MOTHERF**KER!"
--
"RANGER THAT!"
Reyna
Ranger
Ranger

Age Limit

Postby Painless » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:30 pm

Is the age Limit completely Non-negotiable?
Unfortunaly it is so we can not budge on this ,the age limit is in our contract owners rules.
Painless
Retailer
Retailer

Postby terror management » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:42 pm

the power dome in the pic is actually only 125 ft across and the dome is 65ft high. it is beyond insane once you set foot in there though. there is another floor under the floor you see in the pic. airsoft gladiator style!!! you can see the square area on the left side of the pic has a place to go under it...almost the entire dome area is that way so it is in essence a three floor area. this area on its own is an airsofters wet dream and it is only one of several "underground buildings". once you step into this facility you feel like your damn Indiana Jones and Chesty Puller all rolled into one combat god. I can not convey the feeling of erieness, respect, history and sheer awe when you are underground and surrounded by all the steel that once held the fate of the world at a its fingertips.

And my regards right back to SFX I'm sorry about the age limits guys but we ALL have rules to follow.
And to the Tri-City Jokers call me

And on another note we have opened the event to vendors and additional sponsorships. So if you are or know a vendor/sponsor who would like to get in on this event have them E-mail us at scott@wildboararmory.com or call us direct at 360-907-9109

We also welcome and encourage any comments, questions or concerns from any airsoft players. it is the feedback from the community that dictates how our games are built and run...if you guys aren't happy we won't be either. this is the only logical approach for a player driven business to take in my opinion.
Airsofter by nature
Team Terror by the grace of God.
!!!!!Rev. Fred Phelps takes it in the a$$!!!!! Thats freedom of speech too
"If winning doesn't matter how come they call them competitions and keep scores?"
terror management
Specops
Specops

Re: WARGAMES 2/24/2008

Postby Fred » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:44 pm

fixed your link

Wildboararmory wrote:Image

this sounds awesome, I am offering my services for this event.
"Snow'd: high CRI is the blueish LED color, correct?" Poebot
Fred

Team: {FAG}

Postby Phoenix » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:01 am

terror management wrote:the power dome in the pic is actually only 125 ft across and the dome is 65ft high. it is beyond insane once you set foot in there though. there is another floor under the floor you see in the pic. airsoft gladiator style!!! you can see the square area on the left side of the pic has a place to go under it...almost the entire dome area is that way so it is in essence a three floor area. this area on its own is an airsofters wet dream and it is only one of several "underground buildings". once you step into this facility you feel like your damn Indiana Jones and Chesty Puller all rolled into one combat god. I can not convey the feeling of erieness, respect, history and sheer awe when you are underground and surrounded by all the steel that once held the fate of the world at a its fingertips.

And my regards right back to SFX I'm sorry about the age limits guys but we ALL have rules to follow.
And to the Tri-City Jokers call me

And on another note we have opened the event to vendors and additional sponsorships. So if you are or know a vendor/sponsor who would like to get in on this event have them E-mail us at scott@wildboararmory.com or call us direct at 360-907-9109

We also welcome and encourage any comments, questions or concerns from any airsoft players. it is the feedback from the community that dictates how our games are built and run...if you guys aren't happy we won't be either. this is the only logical approach for a player driven business to take in my opinion.

Scott, this is Phoenix XO of the Tri City Jokers, I have PM'd you my personal number feel free to call me when you get a chance.

Thanks
Phoenix
Phoenix
Recruit
Recruit

Postby monkman33 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:04 am

terror management wrote:And to the Tri-City Jokers call me

Glad to see someone remembered us. :)

Monkman
monkman33
Soldier
Soldier

Postby CommieHunter » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:31 am

Wait, the game is on a Sunday?

I hate you all. :angry eyes:
CommieHunter

Team: SOTA

Postby KA-BAR » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:29 pm

fred wrote:this sounds awesome, I am offering my services for this event.

nthx fred, i would actually like to see the pics and media of the event within a year of it happening. thx you for trying.

you suck at photography, try bug or stamp collecting
I am not half as good as I want to be, but I am twice as good as you think I am.
KA-BAR

WARGAMES 2/2008

Postby Painless » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:09 am

nthx fred, i would actually like to see the pics and media of the event within a year of it happening. thx you for trying.

We are leaving the pics in the hands of the professionals for now.
Painless
Retailer
Retailer

helmets

Postby Painless » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:33 am

We are trying to keep the cost low for everyone so for anyone who does not have a helmet let me know and I will place a bulk order. They will be available at cost+shipping the color is O.D. Let me know no later than February 2nd. The price is 22.50
Painless
Retailer
Retailer

WARGAMES 2/24/2008

Postby Painless » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:57 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7050622.stm It has a video link of the base.
Painless
Retailer
Retailer

Postby Rico » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:12 am

KA-BAR wrote:
fred wrote:this sounds awesome, I am offering my services for this event.

you suck at photography, try bug or stamp collecting

That's pretty harsh k-bar. Accept for his annoying flash in your face during cqc, Fred takes great photos, and usually makes them available pretty quickly. Wildboararmry, Fred has being doing photography for AP and as his personal side business for years. I would say you can through him into the "professionals" catagory. He shoots more with his camera than he does with his airsoft gun.
You and your stupid F*ing rope...

Rico
Specops
Specops

Team: APST

PreviousNext

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games