WARGAMES 2/24/2008

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Postby KA-BAR » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:25 am

ryan you doof, that was sarcazam....except the part about his timley posting of the photos from events....on that part fred CAN and WILL eat fat dicks.

as for timley photo posting...the BSP pistol block1 pics were up with in hours. i haveent seen anyone from this community post media OF QUALITY, in that time frame.

fred = fail on deadlines.period.
I am not half as good as I want to be, but I am twice as good as you think I am.
KA-BAR

Team: N/A

Postby Pope_Alex_Kaeda_I » Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:22 am

KA-BAR wrote:ryan you doof, that was sarcazam....except the part about his timley posting of the photos from events....on that part fred CAN and WILL eat fat dicks.

as for timley photo posting...the BSP pistol block1 pics were up with in hours. i haveent seen anyone from this community post media OF QUALITY, in that time frame.

fred = fail on deadlines.period.
I'm going to stick up for fred here.

There was a thread a while back, something like "support your local photodog". I opened it, to remind people that Fred does a great deal of work for everyone, and only gets shit on by impatient people.

Freds Camera is amazing, and Fred is amazing. He takes better photos than anyone in this community. His are the best. After he downloads them to his computer, he still has hours of processing them into a usable format. He can only process a couple photos at a time. And before anyone says "well, freds computer sucks", I'll tell you, very few of you have computers capable of doing it any faster.

Where am I going with this? Well, back on the "support your local photodog" thread, I asked people to remember Fred, and the things he does for all of us. Kick him over a couple bucks to help him pay for lenses, memory, and all the other essentials. Go ahead and ask him how many people have put their money where their mouths are.
Member of the AirsoftReview Mafia
Umlaut Rabbit - 28 June 2008, Unchkin Rabbit 29 May 2009
Pope_Alex_Kaeda_I

Location: Google makes me clever. Photoshop makes me beautiful.

Postby Tombstone » Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:37 am

KA-BAR wrote:as for timley photo posting...the BSP pistol block1 pics were up with in hours. i haveent seen anyone from this community post media OF QUALITY, in that time frame.

Neither have I...still yet even, those photo's need some work. every player has blazing red eye to the point we all look like we're shooting heat-beam eye rays!
No expectations, No disappointment
Tombstone

Team: Mithril

Postby Matt » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:01 pm

Morgan just likes to talk shit.

Fred's photos are great, and he takes the time to do post-production. But even without any post production at all, his photos would still be better than the ones Morgan is talking about. But who says you need a professional photographer for every event? For the purpose of just having something to remember the event by, they're fine. If you can settle with red-eye, bad white balance, blur, hard shadows and blown out areas from poor usage of flash for timely photos.

Fred has also been published. I'm sure he's just as timely as he needs to be for paying clients.
Matt

Team: APST

Postby Howe » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:13 pm

Ka-bar just has a stiffie cuz he got a sweet pic of himself with the pistol for his new signature :P Great freak'n pic by the way BSP!
-Howe has spoken

Howe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby KA-BAR » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:30 pm

okay #1

the Godfather wrote: morgan just LOVES to talk shit...

fixed!

#2 morgan goes out of his way to shazaam with fred just like fred fucks with AP..... now if you havent noticed, go look at freds last 100 posts. so if ol KA-BAR gets a wild hair up his a$$ for bleeding with fred, just let it be. i am a made man.

*kisses ring*

KA-BAR bleeding out
I am not half as good as I want to be, but I am twice as good as you think I am.
KA-BAR

Postby Rico » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:53 pm

OK, enough. Lets keep on Topic. If they want a photographer for this event, they can open another thread.
You and your stupid F*ing rope...

Rico
Specops
Specops

Team: APST

Posting information again

Postby Painless » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:23 am

T.M.U. AND W.B.A BRINGS YOU

WARGAMES AT THE MISSILE BASE!!!

YOU ARE AMERICA'S ONLY HOPE......

THE BACK STORY: While performing an Combined Nations Communication and Mobilization Exercise in Canada a radical faction from an unnamed middle eastern country has broken off and stolen a small armory's worth of arms. The group then met up with The Radical Fundamentalists Army(previously hiding amongst the populace of Washington State) and have forceabily taken control of a U.S. Missile Base! We have gotten word from the C.O. of the facility that he and Lt. Col. Falken were the only survivors of the assault and that they have taken the keys and launch codes needed to fire the facilities missiles and have gone into hiding in the underground portion of the facility. General Ficcus said he has overheard the plan of the terrorists: they intend to launch a missile at Moscow and a missile at Beijing with the hopes that these two nations will retaliate against the continental U.S.!!!

LOCATION: Area formally known as the LARSON AIR FORCE BASE TITAN MISSILE SITE 1A!!!! Shock Very Happy located near Ritzville Wa.
MAXIMUM PLAYER LIMIT: 50 Terrorists and 50 U.S. forces
DATE: SUNDAY FEB. 24TH 2008 registration and chrono begins at 6 am at the site. game on at 8 am until we are done.
AGE LIMIT: 18 AND UP...Sorry guys this is one of the owner mandated rules
FPS LIMITS: 330 Highly Recommended 350 MAXIMUM! 351 FPS DOES NOT PLAY!!!!
TEAM CAMO PATTERNS: Terrorists= woodland, o.d., Tigerstrip, Flectar terrorists chic, (civilian cloths o.k. but not recommended or prefered) U.S. forces= A.C.U., MARPAT, MULTICAM, D.C.U, DESERT and others that are agreed upon.
To keep the teams somewhat even we may move players or teams arround if needed. Once you have determaned what team you will be on let me know and I will give you access to your teams forum.
ADMISSION PRICE: 90 PER PLAYER We understand that this may seem a little spendy but only until you CONSIDER the 1.5 million dollar facility that has genuine military and historical value coupled with the fact that it is a HUGE UNIQUE UNDERGROUND FORMER MILITARY FACILITY PERFECT FOR FULL IMMERSION CQC!!!...THIS ISN'T SOME PLYWOOD VILLAGE MY FRIENDS. WE HAVE PAID OUT THE NOSE FOR EXCLUSIVE AIRSOFT EVENT RIGHTS, FACILITY USE, INSURANCE AND A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY AND TIME IN HANDLING SAFETY AND LEGALITY ISSUES.
THIS INCREDIBLE FACILITY PROVIDES AN AMAZING VENUE FOR NEXT LEVEL AIRSOFT COMBAT! COME AND ENJOY THE COOLEST OF AIRSOFT EVENTS FACILITIES!!

If you have any question please contact us scott@wildboararmory.com

Payments must be in no later than February 9th for processing and mailing of the tickets.
Prepay Prepayments go to an pay through the website. www.wildboarmory.com
When we receive payment you will be mailed tickets to the event. Make sure your mailing information is correct please.

RULES AND WAIVER CAN BE FOUND ON www.forums.wildboararmory.com

Each side also has there own forum to discuss tactics and to get the latest Intel.

Great news!! This location and event will be in Tactical Airsoft Magazine every one has a chance to be in magazine.

Also Airsoft International well be at the event.
Painless
Retailer
Retailer

Postby Howe » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:31 pm

When I go to pay for the event it keeps coming up with shipping as $16.25 even though I don't have that option checked... are you really making us pay $16 bucks just to ship us a ticket?????
-Howe has spoken

Howe
Soldier
Soldier

WARGAMES 2/24/2008

Postby Painless » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:25 am

Issue has been resolved ya $16.00 bucks to ship a little expensive.
Painless
Retailer
Retailer

Postby terror management » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:09 am

computers are suppossed to make our lives easier and LESS complicated right? I say prove it motherf@#%r!!!

Anyway glad to see some of the AP community coming out to the first missile base op. There will be alot of players from spokane,tri-city's and yakima so it would be nice to see some familiar faces representing for PDX... This is a Historic event for airsoft and we will do everything in our abilities to make it exciting with an emphasis on trigger time.

Some helpful advice about the games we create... With my mindset I tend to steer to the aggressive action end of the sport instead of the hide and wait for somebody to run by side. Success will be gained only through the use of proper squad tactics/protocols and violence of action...in short the team with the best communication, movement abilities, tactics etc. and balls will win our events 90 percent of the time.

That does not mean will we never cater to the sneaky bastards out there. Our prison camp team comp series will reward you sneaky bastards. and also we will integrate the use of sneaky bastards as very key players into our other ops.

as for the op at the base we will have a strong and very involved admin presence. This will allow us to keep ahold of the game. Wanting to keep a strong grip on the FUNCTIONALLITY of the game does not mean we will dictate your decisions. Each side will be given a set of objectives, both primary and secondary, that will effect the outcome of the game. How you go after your objectives or if you go after them at all is up to you.
we provide the facility, the op and the props, you must provide your own teeth. I will be back in a couple of hours with some more photos to tease all you firepissin high speed low drag types with.
Airsofter by nature
Team Terror by the grace of God.
!!!!!Rev. Fred Phelps takes it in the a$$!!!!! Thats freedom of speech too
"If winning doesn't matter how come they call them competitions and keep scores?"
terror management
Specops
Specops

Postby KA-BAR » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:41 am

offering my self up as local representation of Morgans riflemen for admin duties.

gimme a call steve.
KA-BAR

Postby terror management » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:14 pm

THERE IS SOOO MUCH MORE!!! there is a 100' control dome with 2 floors and multiple rooms, three equipment terminals that are FOUR stories each with multiple rooms on each floor.....if you want more info sign up.. from these pics(20-30% of facility) you can see we could easily put way more players at once in the facility but in an effort to increase the gameplay experience we are limiting it to 100 per game. We are also thinking of changing the start time to 10 am to help those travelers from far away get to the site on time. We will extend the open hours accordingly something like game on from 10-5pm then A.A.R.'S, raffle and crap to follow.
then the facility gets locked down again.
ImageImage

so Ka-Bar is this a good enough replacement CQB facility? I mean we did try pretty hard to make up for the school that was stolen from us... i think we did o.k.:badgrin:Image
Airsofter by nature
"If winning doesn't matter how come they call them competitions and keep scores?"
terror management
Specops
Specops

Postby terror management » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:56 pm

remember the cold war? This place was lit up like a candle ready to rip the atmo off the planet
Airsofter by nature
terror management
Specops
Specops

Postby terror management » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:14 am

the game will now start at 10am. Matt brought to our attention that a later start time would be easier for the locals. ask and ye shall receive. also we are efforting a camping site for you crazy bastards that don't mind temps in the teens above ground...below ground its sunny and 50 degrees just about year round!
Airsofter by nature
terror management
Specops
Specops

PreviousNext

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games