CQC Event Part 2: Registration FULL!

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Re: CQC Event Part 2: Registration FULL!

Postby Norseman » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:44 pm

Ok here is the roster to the best of my knowledge:

Wade
Tim
Beau
Keelan (possible)
Jerome
Angel
With two more NATC members probable

I will be paying paypal tommorow, and will try and get my guys too as well.
Norseman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Team: SDD

Postby Rogue Reaper » Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:34 pm

O.K. guys. Time to get serious.

I just spoke with Gunny/Casca.

We have managed to work out a deal with The Place to Shoot whereas we will give them a little labor and time in return for Tactical Range time.

What this means is we get to keep the admission charge low for future events.

So we are calling out to anyone who has a pickup truck that can haul some trash and garbage ect. to the Dump for T.P.T.S. Also some warm bodies to help fill the trucks and do a little bit of stuff around the facility.

You are going to be there anyway for the CQC Class right? RIGHT?

So, we meet up there at 0900 Sharp get a few chores done for Rich and Julie then go next door and drop a few buck on the guys at O.A.A. that make this possible. We get to help some good people out and further our cause with both the T.P.T.S. People and the O.A.A. People.

You can count me in for a Truck and some labor. And I am more than Happy to toss a $20 on Saturday to get a little range time and a few more lessons. I hear The O.A.A. guys have a few lessons on lowlight tactics. Hmmm might be of use.

OK, Now my Tirade.

Some unloved son of a (censored) Called T.P.T.S. 2 weeks ago and scheduled the Tactical Range for Practice. Saying it was linked to the CQC comptition. THEN THE PUSSWAD didn’t show up or pay for the reserved range. WTF! I can Tell you I have Known Rich for about 15 years and he is a great guy, He has given us an opportunity to have these competitions. He is running a business and it isn’t like this room sits empty if we airsofters don’t use it. There is Law Enforcement agencys and Martial Arts groups that reserve this facility also. This person that reserved and then pulled a no show cost T.P.T.S. money in lost revenue.

THIS IN UNACCEPTABLE!

Whomever you are, And we are pretty certain we know who it is. Contact me before I have to contact you.

See you all next Saturday!
I Like My Motorcycles Loud And My Firearms Quiet. ~ Me
Rogue Reaper

Team: N/A

Postby Zahrdoz » Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:52 pm

Troy. Got a minivan to help load shit also. 0900 at the cqc place on satruday the 9th? OK.. Now to find directions.
Zahrdoz

Postby McNair » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:15 pm

what's the case with "observers"? I'm going to try and get off early and just come watch/hang out
McNair

Postby Eyes On » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:15 pm

Guys, I can't stress enough how important this Saturday is going to be for the success of this event. We need as many guys as possible to show on Saturday morning at 9am as is possible.

In return for your help here, we get to use the facility to practice at on Saturday. This will be a GREAT opportunity for you guys to train as a team. Included in the $20 is a class, one on one instruction time, and use of the actual range with more coaching and instruction... or tell the instructors to shazaam off and train as you see fit.

Please guys, I need 2-3 pickup trucks, and as many people as possible to attend the class/training as possible. The money goes to paying the dump costs, and whatever is left over goes to paying for the handouts. Anything over and above that goes to the event fund. Nobody is making any money off of this.
ImageImage
Eyes On

Postby Eyes On » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:20 pm

mcnair";p="5224 wrote:what's the case with "observers"? I'm going to try and get off early and just come watch/hang out

Due to space limitations, we can't have any excess people. Last time we had 36 or so people and the room was packed solid. This time we have about 50, so it's going to be even tighter than last time. If you're willing to volunteer to get shot as an actor for a round or two, I can get you in, otherwise I can't have you in the area. If you want to come down on Saturday and pay the $20 though, you're welcome to take the class and loiter around.

For those who are curious, we're going to build a temporary storage room for your gear to free up some space inside the waiting area.
ImageImage
Eyes On

Postby McNair » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:22 pm

Yes, i would like to vollunteer to get shot at. I had actually posted about this when the event was first mentioned, but never got a response. Thanks.
McNair

Postby Eyes On » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:37 pm

Thanks Josh. All actors need to be at TPTS ready to go at 8AM.

All Actors who are NOT from OAA, please PM me about what to wear. You will need gloves, balaclava or face wrap, and eye protection that seals to the face. There is a limited supply of full face masks on site.
ImageImage
Eyes On

Postby Zahrdoz » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:58 pm

OK..Pickups.. Will a mini van do?
Zahrdoz

Postby Eyes On » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:03 pm

Schedule:

4/10
0700: Begin arriving on site. Please park on the far left lot (left as you are facing the door) in the lot that fronts the second building.
0800: Safety Brief Begins
0830: Draw Straws for order of game.
0840: First Team steps off.

General Rules:
1. If your team is "On deck" be ready to get called out at a moments notice. The On Deck Team should have their gear ready to go as soon as the "At Bat" team steps into the briefing.

2. Move Quickly. Last time, we couldn't do a 3rd scenario because it took too long for teams to get into the brief, or clear the field when they were done. Get in, do the scenario, get out.

3. Debrief: After exiting the field, stage your replicas, go outside and debrief. You will get a Team Debrief as soon as the round is over to tell you how you did. You get extra points for having a thorough team critique done before the debrief.

4. DO NOT DISCUSS THE SCENARIO AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLETED IT INSIDE THE WAITING AREA!

5. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO EAVESDROP ON ANOTHER TEAMS DEBRIEF.

More to follow later
ImageImage
Eyes On

Postby Eyes On » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:36 pm

Range Event:
Fire, Maneuver, Transition Range

Basic skills: This will test the ability of the squad leader to keep his troops together as they advance and engage targets. This will also test the individual shooters ability to engage targets with reasonable volumes of fire and accuracy.

Basic Concept: Mixture of commands given by the range officer that will notify the shooter as to what they should be doing.

Commands:
“TRANSITâ€
ImageImage
Eyes On

Postby Seagreen » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:45 pm

APST will be there on Saturday
Seagreen

Team: AIRSOC

Postby Eyes On » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:23 pm

OK, I just let this slip by accident to one party, so I'm telling you all now in order to level the playing field:

I'm not just going to screw with you guys on the field. I'm going to screw with your planning cell too. Make sure you have a default entry plan BEFORE you even get to the game on Sunday.
ImageImage
Eyes On

Postby Matt » Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:48 pm

I just posted an updated list of rosters from what I know now, and an updated list of who paid. Thanks guys!

Please pay with Paypal in advance if you can, to payments@airsoftpacific.com. This is easier for us, provides a record immediately that you paid. It much less run around for everybody on Saturday or Sunday.
Matt

Team: APST

Postby Psistalker » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:08 pm

NATC confirmed members to attend:

-Psistalker (commander NATC)
-Angel
-Russ
-Derrin

I've read about the no ppl just hanging out, but may we bring a camaraperson (she will be filming our progress and activities)? We'd much appreciate it and this would be the only additional person. Please let me know.... thanks....
Sincerely,
Psistalker
Commander NATC
www.natcproductions.com
Psistalker
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games