Faction Wars 3.0 (Kabila wins)

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Postby Th0r » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:36 pm

That was a great game, it really was. Riddick and BSP, you guys did a great job on the game play. Even though its the same as the last FW minus the Heli. It seemed to me whatever team controlled the Heli controlled the game. Starting from Starlog the first round was a bit of a challenge, Multicam had us stuck for a while right at the entrance of our spawn point. But after we got the Heli, they seemed to disappear and we moved up. I remember at one point Pacman and I were in the village and we were saying that it was way too quiet. As we looked around we notice all the green sector control flags and we realized that we controlled that entire bottom half of the field. That's when I broke my M14 stock :cry: but I found a stock to replace it. The second round was a bit harder. The black tubes as a base was great, but with cow bunker close by try to get out of the base was a challenge. But we got that taken care of. And once we had Mini-marine with his completed staff, we rocked from there.

I have to give a shout out to Pacman, Chachi_RC, and Duster. Had a blast fighting with you. Would proudly serve with you anytime. Enjoyed the traffic stop on the tent on Friday Pacman, too bad it wasn't filmed :D APST you guys rock! Enjoyed tagging along with you with the Heli a few times. Keep on rocking guys! MUGAMBI!!! MUGAMBI!!!!!
Th0r
Ranger
Ranger

Team: MTF 141

Postby Seagreen » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Yeah Matt....it was so epic..that even I stayed overnight!

Can't wait for Infidel Bash and Conflict V.
"5 color Woodland....it's the new thing."
Seagreen

Team: AIRSOC

Postby Vassili » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Those dang "cops" woke me up at midnight. That was the funniest camping experience ever. I wish that was filmed because I don't remember that much from that night.
Vassili
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby Aeacus » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:54 am

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE
Aeacus
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Raging Hormann » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:15 am

KA-BAR wrote:look in my hand, it is tickets to the best airsoft event that you want to go to, look again ....now they are diamonds.

Now I'm on a Tactical Horse.
Hyaa!

Great to hear that it was a success, y'all. Wish I could have been there, but I'll make it next time! Now I'm lookin' forward to Belligerence!
R.I.P. Spc. Taylor Marks; Until We Meet Again
I'm so inappropriate, even I need an adult some times.
Eudorus wrote:...and simply show up and shoot everyone since all of these assholes are running around on our island.

SPECIAL FORCES J.A.D GROUP SINCE 2012
Raging Hormann

Postby TOP » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:02 pm

Was good...except that damned Brandon won AGAIN!!!!

If you're going to go to war against a major enemy, go; knock the hell out of him fast, and go in there to kill him and get it over with.

Postby Mini-Marine » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:09 pm

I can't believe I missed him when I was invulnerable!

He didn't stand out as a warlord since he was wearing MC like the rest of the MultiCambodians, and I walked right past him instead of capturing him :(
When brute force doesn't solve your problems, you aren't using enough
Mini-Marine

Postby Manicotti Airsoft » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:19 pm

I liked the game
From Spools I saw groups, who had never before worked together, form cohesive units and push back folks from two sides. SOTA rockin' out like they were untouchable PSC pulling their weight and more with such a small group. The folks from sandy shooting fools like its cool

From cow bunker Kilo-acting passed down orders whilst the warlord walked around observing mayhem.

I walked in the traditional garb of multicambodians and was spared capture because of it.

Bemba and Mugabe may have each had turns in the Heli, and each carried their Tiki staves, but the victor was Kabila with groups who didn't falter when it was time to take the victory home

Great Job Kabila!
"Not that kind of Doctor"
Manicotti Airsoft
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eyes On » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:06 pm

I had a great time. Many were cleansed in the waters of Lake Minnetonka.
ImageImage
Eyes On

Postby Riddick » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:08 pm

thank you to all of you that came out to the event and supported us. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. I for one had a good time. It was nice to see some old faces.
Riddick

Previous

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games