Faction Wars 3.0 (Kabila wins)

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Postby Bigfoot » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:15 am

Renagade wrote:
Bigfoot wrote:Awesome time guys. Brian, Adam and myself had a great time filming the event. I was only shot once or twice and they were pretty legit hits, so nice trigger control out there.

All I really have to say is look at this, now back to me.

:D

That video is awesome.

How many much footage do you have to go thru now Wes? Something like 90 gigs was it?

Yeah something like that. The media is just under one gig a minute.
Bigfoot

Team: N/A

Postby Tian Nam » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:33 am

This is definately one of the best games I have ever played in. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. My eyes never fogged, didn't have too many bad hits on me, and everyone there were good sportsmen, had good attitudes, and just fun overall.

The first round was alot more fun than the second (only because I think the entire red team had no idea what was going on, haha) but I still had alot of good kills and lots of firefights the second round.

Being the only two flecktarns there we got team killed a few times. Like when we came From behind and took out an enemy our guys were fighting and then switched the sector. Then right when we turned the sector our teammates lit us up. So sad! Haha it was all good though it happens.

All the guys on Bemba were awesome. Especially those snipers... You guys owned.

Btw: Who were those guys at khe-San in the first round that watched us dance...
Tian Nam
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Zeta Crossfire » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:44 am

A lot of people have already said this but the sportsmanship in this game was really good. I personally didn't have a time where no one called his hits. Future looks good...
Zeta Crossfire
Specops
Specops

Team: {FAG}

Postby Seagreen » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:54 am

Thanks for all the words of support guys. We had a great time setting the game up and it was outstanding to see the level of sportsmanship displayed by the players.

Can't wait to do it again soon, because anything is possible when you are airsofting.

Im on a horse.
"5 color Woodland....it's the new thing."
Seagreen

Team: AIRSOC

Postby Patrick750 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:03 am

when are the videos/pictures going to be posted? I noticed my self filmed quite a bit :)
A dirty Pantac is a happy Pantac
Patrick750
Specops
Specops

Postby Deleteplz » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:24 am

airsoft750 wrote:when are the videos/pictures going to be posted? I noticed my self filmed quite a bit :)

Give the video quite a some time.

The people that filmed weren't being paid, and were doing it for fun. They already have many others game videos to edit as well.....

Plus, there was 3 cameras yesterday, shooting in HD. they all shot about 3 hours of footage each, with is about 30-32 gigs a camera. Now multiple that times three.... Over 90 gigs of footage, and at least 9 hours of it to cut down to a ten minute or so youtube video.

Oh, and because you asked, you delayed the video another month, way to go jackass. ;)

As far as the pictures, those normally turn up within a week or two.
Airsoft Pacific's 2006 Most Improved Player
Deleteplz

Postby KA-BAR » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:28 am

look in my hand, it is tickets to the best airsoft event that you want to go to, look again ....now they are diamonds.
I am not half as good as I want to be, but I am twice as good as you think I am.
KA-BAR

Postby CBeran » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Tian Nam: My friend and I watched you two dancing in Khe San and were quite surprised when your entire team pulled back en-mass allowing us to walk in and switch the sector control. Probably one of my favorite moments for sure.
CBeran
Soldier
Soldier

Team: APST

Postby LiquidSnak » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:42 pm

So the final count for visible hit marks is :

05 Face/neck
15 Torso
17 R arm
39 L arm
43 Back
07 R Leg
23 L Leg

For just under 150 total visible hits. Now, on the thicker padded parts of me, I know I felt a plethora of hits on my lower back, but all the marks are on my upper back (Cape and sweatshirt and another layer absorbed a lot of impact I'm sure) And I am not shaving my head to count the welts under my hair. Total hits involved, Crimmins and I estimate to easily be over 300, I'm venturing the guess of somewhere between 4-500
Biggest Postwhore, 2008
Osprey wrote:
McNair wrote:Are you guys really that f***ing daft?
I'm sorry I didn't know I had to hear to read a post

I leave for FIVE MINUTES, and there's flies having SEX ON MY KEYS D:
LiquidSnak

Postby Blackbriar » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Tian Nam wrote:
All the guys on Bemba were awesome. Especially those snipers... You guys owned.

Btw: Who were those guys at khe-San in the first round that watched us dance...

Nice job guys, also +1 to those snipers. I was one of the other guys in Khe-San with you when you were doing that dance, lol. I ended up shooting one of those two guys with my ruger when I was behind the roots of that massive downed tree.
Last edited by Blackbriar on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackbriar
Soldier
Soldier

Postby bullet » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:44 pm

Ash wrote:I would like to give a special shout out to that guy in ACU that got one of the Base flags all by himself. YOU ROCK!

thanks. i was just in a crazy enough mood to go for it.
bullet
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Cap n pickles » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:48 pm

WOOT!

I had a blast yesterday, I'm sore, and i don't want to anything at all! First off, thanks to Rick, Seagreean and the rest of the admins for watching over us and preventing hacking. It made the game experience amazing. Second, thank you APST for kicking a$$, you guys really have it down and know how to get shit done.

PLA, i'll give a more in depth thank you on the forums, but thanks to goodwill, quigly, supersneak, tinker, keharis, splinter for showing up and whooping a$$. Its a blast to run with team mates, and this game topped the cake.

Thanks everyone for making it a fun and worthy game!
"All our liberties are due to men who, when their conscience has compelled them, have broken the laws of the land."
William Kingdon Clifford
Cap n pickles

Postby SilentStalker » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:29 pm

LiquidSnak wrote:So the final count for visible hit marks is :

05 Face/neck
15 Torso
17 R arm
39 L arm
43 Back
07 R Leg
23 L Leg

For just under 150 total visible hits. Now, on the thicker padded parts of me, I know I felt a plethora of hits on my lower back, but all the marks are on my upper back (Cape and sweatshirt and another layer absorbed a lot of impact I'm sure) And I am not shaving my head to count the welts under my hair. Total hits involved, Crimmins and I estimate to easily be over 300, I'm venturing the guess of somewhere between 4-500

Pat, Thanks for the count and you are welcome for the right side and back. Just another service we offer. ;)
Now to echo Vtek, APST you Rock

I think it better to do right, even if we suffer in doing, than to incur the reproach of our consciences and posterity

- Robert E. Lee
SilentStalker
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Matt » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:44 pm

I'll pretty much say the same thing everyone else did. Great weather, great sportsmanship, fun game. I had a blast, I think part of it was due to the fact that the field wasn't overcrowded. If you didn't come out to the camping because you thought it was going to rain, well your really missed out because it was EPIC, and it was dry all night.

Was great to see everybody.
Matt

Team: APST

Postby Tian Nam » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Matt wrote: If you didn't come out to the camping because you thought it was going to rain, well your really missed out because it was EPIC, and it was dry all night.

:( That was the sole reason we didn't camp. Glad to hear it was Epic though!
Tian Nam
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games