1st SWORD presents: BATTLEGROUNDS

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Postby Raging Hormann » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:06 am

Well then, I might be interested in tagging along with some peeps. Providing their uniform is woodland... I have that and ACU, and I HARDLY think ACU works in that area.
R.I.P. Spc. Taylor Marks; Until We Meet Again
I'm so inappropriate, even I need an adult some times.
Eudorus wrote:...and simply show up and shoot everyone since all of these assholes are running around on our island.

SPECIAL FORCES J.A.D GROUP SINCE 2012
Raging Hormann

Team: N/A

Postby toddski » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:26 pm

Matt wrote:Please keep the side comments to a minimum in event threads. Either you are attending, or you aren't. Those of us who aren't interested can simply just keep our mouths shut. This is not a discussion topic about force on force combat and cheating.

Hey Matt, thanks for keeping everyone in check.
I do like the discussions though. I have never participated in Paintball so i had no idea that this scenario was similar to Paintball.

Of course there will always be someone not calling their hits. Its in Airsofts nature.
The course will be on the small side to promote fast action. With two games running at the same time, the energy will be running high. We will have a lot of game staff on hand.
If the game doesnt work so be it. At least we gave it a try.
It will be the advanced teams such as you guys that determine the future outlook.
I will be working with our sponsors to try and make this a very enjoyable event.
Todd

G&P SAM-R
JG M4
Classic Army MP5SD5.
http://www.1st-sword.com/
toddski
Soldier
Soldier

Postby toddski » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:38 pm

terror management wrote:No offense but I have looked into the future and seen the final brackets go like this: Prat vs. 1st sword..Prat wins and goes into the champ game. Team Terror vs. Praetorian guard.. TT goes to the champ game. TT vs. Prat..10 seconds after the game starts there will be a Nuclear explosion and everyone dies :)

To see into the future, do you use one of these?

This will be a bracket tournament. So if you lose your first game you will be sent to the looser bracket. We totally understand that teams from out of town are the minority in their travel time. We would very much like to have an event like this with you guys in Oregon, along with teams from the Puget Sound and Spokane and Idaho.

We are always down for mass genocide Team Terror will show up. We will do our best and see what happens.

1st Sword please pm me an address where you would like your objective returned to. We still have it from the last time we met. I will Fedex it to you asap.

Also would you please post your entire ruleset for airsoft here as there are some differences with how you play and how we play down here? Engagemant distances, safety kills, parlays, eye protection....

I'm not going to post our rules, but i will provide a link
http://www.1st-sword.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=55

I am pretty sure you have thought about the need for an a$$ load of admins?
No problem, i thank you for volunteering to be an admin for this event :p
[/img]
Todd

G&P SAM-R
JG M4
Classic Army MP5SD5.
http://www.1st-sword.com/
toddski
Soldier
Soldier

Postby P.R.A.T. » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:23 pm

terror management wrote:No offense but I have looked into the future and seen the final brackets go like this: Prat vs. 1st sword..Prat wins and goes into the champ game. Team Terror vs. Praetorian guard.. TT goes to the champ game. TT vs. Prat..10 seconds after the game starts there will be a Nuclear explosion and everyone dies :)

We are always down for mass genocide Team Terror will show up. We will do our best and see what happens.

1st Sword please pm me an address where you would like your objective returned to. We still have it from the last time we met. I will Fedex it to you asap.

Also would you please post your entire ruleset for airsoft here as there are some differences with how you play and how we play down here? Engagemant distances, safety kills, parlays, eye protection....

TT you know you'll fight by our side as 1 team because thats how we roll.
P.R.A.T.
Grunt
Grunt

Postby wake.joe » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:32 pm

I would imagine that Team Terror wouldn't mind Admining while we weren't in play. :)
wake.joe
Ranger
Ranger

Postby terror management » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:33 pm

P.R.A.T. wrote:

TT you know you'll fight by our side as 1 team because thats how we roll.
HELL YA! P.R.A.T.T.T. for the win!

and we would absolutely help admin when not in play.
Airsofter by nature
Team Terror by the grace of God.
!!!!!Rev. Fred Phelps takes it in the a$$!!!!! Thats freedom of speech too
"If winning doesn't matter how come they call them competitions and keep scores?"
terror management
Specops
Specops

Postby terror management » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:41 pm

toddski wrote:

To see into the future, do you use one of these?

[color=brown]No problem, i thank you for volunteering to be an admin for this event :p
[/img]

...and this was waaaaay wrong and completely off base...I pulled those comments straight out of my a$$!!! But seriously lets have a good time and maybe shed some blood in the name of fun. We will do our best and either win some or learn some. It is always good for the team to see a new look from the opposition. It is how we grow and get better.
Airsofter by nature
"If winning doesn't matter how come they call them competitions and keep scores?"
terror management
Specops
Specops

Postby terror management » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:26 pm

I would love to see the Strike team team up with Fragistan. That would be a formidable team that could rep for Oregon!

PLA you still plan on being there in force?

There are alot of good teams in Oregon it would be a shame if more didnt show up for this.

SOTA this would be a great game to show up to. The guys up north are not only good shooters but they are easy to get along with.

And you damned sure can't beat the price!
Airsofter by nature
terror management
Specops
Specops

Postby impact » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:31 pm

terror management wrote:Team Terror vs. Praetorian guard.. PG goes to the champ game.

fix'd

Praetorian Guard will be there, you can count on that.
Last edited by impact on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Praetorian Guard FTW!
impact
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Darius137 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:39 pm

terror management wrote:I would love to see the Strike team team up with Fragistan. That would be a formidable team that could rep for Oregon!

PLA you still plan on being there in force?

There are alot of good teams in Oregon it would be a shame if more didnt show up for this.

SOTA this would be a great game to show up to. The guys up north are not only good shooters but they are easy to get along with.

And you damned sure can't beat the price!

We've got 4 so far that want to attend. We'll ask around and see who's in at our March Training Day at the end of the month.
Member of Rushing Russians KBДB (Cascadian VDV/Airborne) chapter.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/KEBAB.PARTY/
Darius137

Team: RR KBAB

Postby terror management » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:00 pm

I am pulling the team from this competition. Fish I will call you...
Airsofter by nature
terror management
Specops
Specops

Postby Darius137 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:55 pm

terror management wrote:I am pulling the team from this competition. Fish I will call you...

Sissies!
Darius137

Postby terror management » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:08 pm

PLA and Team Terror can go head to head anytime. We live close enough. Time and Place goat stinker! :) Time and Place.
Airsofter by nature
terror management
Specops
Specops

Postby terror management » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:24 pm

nvrmnd. please edit
Airsofter by nature
terror management
Specops
Specops

Postby Darius137 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:44 am

terror management wrote:PLA and Team Terror can go head to head anytime. We live close enough. Time and Place goat f***er! :) Time and Place.

Sweet, I'm in.
Darius137

PreviousNext

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games