Airsoft Pacific Summer Slaughter! (July 24-25)

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Postby Partiro » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:19 pm

It was hot, I think I was losing more water than I was drinking the entire day and then some the next day after feeling really light headed when I woke up.
Partiro
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

knifes

Postby thejerk211 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:56 pm

to any one who got one come se me at clackamas mall one to nine tues. - thures. and ill get it started for you. and thank to every one this was really a great weekend .
thejerk211
Soldier
Soldier

Team: W1

Re: How much fun was that?

Postby Horty » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:29 pm

kevacho wrote:Furthermore, who says an old dog (me) can't learn new tricks, or rather, the same old tricks reinforced through damn-fine tactics. I have to humbly congratulate an A.P.S.T. team member (at least, I'm pretty sure he was A.P.S.T.) for some outstanding stalking and sneaking and tactics. When we hunted for you three in the orchard, our numbers superior, at the least, double; you melted back into the humid shadows and disappeared. When contact appeared on our 12:00, no one believed you might still be behind us, myself included. Wiped and exhausted by the heat, already thinking about a tall, frosty glass of microbrew, I forgot a valuable lesson in airsoft; always cover your 6:00. No. I really mean it. ALWAYS COVER YOUR 6:00! When I heard you, it was too late. When you tapped me on the shoulder and "knife-killed" me, I was already yelling hit. Then you effectively, efficiently, single-handedly, and I might ad, fairly, wiped out six or seven of us. Congratu-freakin'-lations! Well done, my friend. You took all of us by surprise. :snap:

That wasn't APST. And we did have a blast stalking the crap out of you guys. We sorta thought we were screwed back there but we mangeged hide well enough. The guy who knifed you was Garrett. He thanks you for his first ever knife kill.
Вы все всё равно скоро сдохнете
Horty
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Nightshade » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:19 pm

I drank almost six liters of water through the course of the day and I still didn't piss until almost midnight. Even then I'm certain all of that was beer.
"Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools."
Nightshade

Team: APST

Postby redd » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:03 am

I had a blast. I was carrying 35 pounds of water for the first half of the day until TheJerk grabbed the RTV, but even still you guys made the day fun, and worth it. I'll run as medic anytime with a group such as the one that was there that day!!!

"This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless."
redd
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Matt » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 am

My photos from this weekend are up:
http://media.airsoftpacific.com/main.ph ... ghter2010/
Matt

Team: APST

Postby Bigfoot » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:40 pm

I only have one thing to say.

You guys need BB's?

;)
Bigfoot

Postby Prophet » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Bigfoot wrote:I only have one thing to say.

You guys need BB's?

;)

ME!!!
Please, I insist.
Prophet
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Tyrant » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:41 pm

Lost: 1 black CRKT RYAN model pocket knife. I had this at the game, but it up and disappeared. If anyone happened to pick it up, I would love to get it back.
"Never Run With Scissors" Col. Jack O'Neill US Air Force......Two Ls
Tyrant

Team: DRAT

Previous

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games