Mini Op: Operation Sagebush (Pictures Uploaded)

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Mini Op: Operation Sagebush (Pictures Uploaded)

Postby Eclipzed » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:51 pm

Mini Op: Operation Sagebrush

Date: May 12th & 13th (Subject to be moved back)
Time: 11 AM

Directions: Your end destination is Skull Hollow Camp Ground, SE Lone Pine Rd, Prineville, OR

Once you pull into Skull Hollow Campground. I suggest that you continue slowly. The road is shit. And if you dont have a semi decent vehicle. PM me and I have 4 seats in the Subaru to haul some guys to the our "BS" zone. Just continue straight passed the campground and you will see a sign that says airsoft. Don't turn off the main dirt road. Ever. Untill you see the airsoft sign. Its a bit of a climb, and not alot of parking. But dont clog up the road. So make shit work out. :P

Game Info: This game will be an all night event. I will have a "staging" area set up for people who dont feel like playing all night. There you can shoot the shit, and bs all you want. There will be missions, but depending on how fast you guys accomplish (Or fail) your goals, will depend if we eventually have to switch over to some good old force on force shootouts.

Also, I have some special night game missions planned out. So dont forget to bring your night vision.

I hope you guys enjoy, I have had some great idea's flowing for this.

Admission: Free

Host: Eclipzed

Mission Details:

First: As of 0300 Hours last night, Eastern army's invaded America. There target. A small non essential town called Prineville. They have set up three rocket points, armed with VX Gas. (I know I know... Your all gonna say "THE ROCK!") Your mission is to disable these rocks.

Second: The Eastern Armies have also taken an important VIP. He is essential to the continued peace between America and the Eastern worlds. You must act as a quick response group. There are moving the VIP. And we need you to wipe the ground with them. One small problem. They have put there uniform on the VIP. So he is indistguishable from them. You must release him.

Third: (If in the evening, read bottom of breifing for details) The Eastern Army's have just shot down one of our birds. And the pilot and copilot our out there with nothing but side arms. A quick reaction force has been dispatched and are on the scene now. But they will not hold up to the full force of the Eastern army. You must go behind enemy lines and retrieve your pilot, copilot, and aid your quick response group. (This game will most likely run into the night, expect night time operation)

Fourth: (Night) I cant think of a breifing for this one. There will be 3 objects, behind "enemy lines" that you must bring back to your base. Your team will know where your 3 objects are, but not where theres are. This is a chance for the kiddies, to go be "lone wolf's" or for you to prove whos the best at night op's. Dont forget to defend your 3 objects!

What ever is left: By now I think we will be tired. We can just do some force on force, and some such. I will tally up points and what not. And let you know what force owned the day. On sunday, we will do some good old force on force, or perhaps I will just make some small missions.

Teams:
Western Army's (Woodland & ACU & Other): 13
Amos
Eclipzed
Tstclrcnr
sk8erkingdsz +1 ?
Nova
RadDad
Hung755 +5

Eastern Army's (Desert Camo & Desert Digi): 16
Pulsipher
UselessFodder +2 ?
CommieHunter
Vamps?
Dakafall
Acid?
Valentine
Renegade
Jacknbox +1
Bigfoot
Variable +2

Special Thanks: Scarlet Army, Sleepy

Note: Please say how many you are bringing, and if you will be spending the night. And what team. Thank you.

Also, I will not be providing food. Prineville is a small drive away. You will find food there.
Last edited by Eclipzed on Sun May 13, 2007 9:12 pm, edited 31 times in total.
Eclipzed
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby Deleteplz » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:53 pm

I am very willing to come. Should be there. Can't wait to see you man! 24 hours! I'm in! I'll be there in ACU.
Airsoft Pacific's 2006 Most Improved Player
Deleteplz

Postby Killer » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:05 pm

This sounds very fun.!
Killer
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Braddock » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:17 pm

I would love to go but, I would not be available that weekend. I will be very close (eagle crest) but I will be with family.
NOGO

:(
Braddock

Postby MAXXIMO » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:21 pm

where is this at?
Image Image
MAXXIMO
Specops
Specops

Team: RAC 5

Postby Eclipzed » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:23 pm

Sorry to hear.

And sorry about that. Page updated.
Eclipzed
Ranger
Ranger

Postby UselessFodder » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:25 pm

I'm glad to see some ops for the Central Oregon crowd. I'll try to hit it up and bring some friends, but I won't know until I see the schedule for that week.
Call me Gay-Gay. ;)
UselessFodder
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Deleteplz » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:02 am

Just Dropped $1,595.65 for ATN NVG7 2nd Gen+ Night Vision. :D Can't wait.
Airsoft Pacific's 2006 Most Improved Player
Deleteplz

Postby Pulsipher » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:42 am

Im ready to rokzors the non-acu sockzors!
Pulsipher

Team: RR KBAB

Postby Eclipzed » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:31 am

Yeah, I am gonna be buying some NVG's here soon from that website on that other page. 360 is a steal for some NVG's. :P

I will be posting about the mission details in a couple of days. :)
Eclipzed
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Flak » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:06 am

Renagade wrote:Just Dropped $1,595.65 for ATN NVG7 2nd Gen+ Night Vision. :D Can't wait.

how do you fund!?!? jeez... i want one...
Flak

Postby Variable » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:43 am

Which side would multicam be on? Eastern forces?

edit: I'd really like to support this game, but I can't justify a 4 hour drive each way unless there will be more than a few players.
Variable

Team: APST

Postby Pulsipher » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:47 am

Renegade does things for money that make you dirty in ways that dont come off in the shower! :shock:
Pulsipher

Team: RR KBAB

Postby Eclipzed » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:56 am

variable wrote:Which side would multicam be on? Eastern forces?

edit: I'd really like to support this game, but I can't justify a 4 hour drive each way unless there will be more than a few players.

Eastern's general theme is desert. So yes.

And I dont blame you. I have a feeling this will be like the last game I hosted. Where no one actually signs up. They just kinda show up.

We will see though.
Eclipzed
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Variable » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:02 am

Well, I'm perfectly willing to make the drive, and want to support new game hosts. I'll post when we get closer to the date as to whether I can come.
Variable

Team: APST

Next

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games