Rabid Squirrel Productions Airsoft In Maple Valley

This forum is for all games and events within the Pacific Northwest. All organizations/promotors are allowed to post events here, calendar posts are also allowed here.

Rabid Squirrel Productions Airsoft In Maple Valley

Postby RabidS » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:26 pm

Rabid Squirrel Productions is pleased to announce that on Saturday April 5th we will be holding another of our Maple Valley airsoft events.

Up till now I've been personally paying for everyone who comes to these events to cover the park rental fee and use of its facilities. As more and more people come to these events, like them and come back for more, my costs are beginning to rise, and I need to be able to continue putting on these events without going broke! (No danger of that yet but its time to implement a more long-term plan)

This will be the first Pay-To-Play event R.S.P. has put on. The fee for 4 hours of gameplay will be as follows:

$10/person - Single player
$8/person - Teams of 4 or more
$6/person - Teams of 10 or more

Games (including this one) will be played from 8:00am untill Noon. Players who want to play longer than the 4 hours will need to pay for the additional time at the rate of $1/hour the day of the event.

What we provide:
    Covered shelter
    Indoor bathrooms (Men and Women)
    On-site mechincal service (minor fixes and repairs) (Think tools and tape)
    Private 45+ acre part conviently located near Seattle/Tukwilla/Renton/Enumclaw in Washington State.
    On-Site battery Charging for your NiMH and NiCAD batteries
    Additional 6mm .20g BB's available for purchase

What we DO NOT provide:
    Mask Rentals
    Gun Rentals
    Free Ammo
    Spare Parts

The site location is kept private for the benifit of the park owner and to allow us to play un-interrupted. People who've played with us know the locastion but we ask them and eveyone who joins us not to advertise it for the above stated reason.

Hal Zucati
1-425-591-0403 (Cell phone with voicemail)
halzucati@comcast.net

http://www.cyberfembot.com/RSP/RSPUA/index.htm

Current Events and Registration Here:

http://www.cyberfembot.com/RSP/RSPUA/event.htm

Call, write or visit our website to register for this or any other event we'll be putting on this year.

On the EVENTS page you'll find a registration link to pay your registration fee and information about each current and past event.

Note: If you're registering a team please provide the names for all your players.

IMPORTANT! All players must have a signed waiver on file with RSP to play. This keeps you safe, and it keeps us safe.

I look forward to seeing everyone at this game!

- Hal
RSPUA - 2008
What I use:
ICS M4A1
Classic Army C.Q.B. S.E.A.L.
RabidS
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby RabidS » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:10 am

I'd like to add something.

When you call, and leave messages like: I really want to come... call me back....

Leave a call back number! My phone does not store phone numbers of calls that I don't actually get, some do, mine does not.

Just leave me a normal voice message. Your full name, your phone number and a good time to call.

Thanks!

- Hal
What I use:
ICS M4A1
RabidS
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Unicorn » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:24 pm

age limit?
Unicorn
Ranger
Ranger

Postby RabidS » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:32 pm

None.

Kids under 16 need to introduce their parents to me and have a signed waiver but other than that, if you can handle the action, you're welcome.

- H
What I use:
ICS M4A1
RabidS
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Pacific Northwest Events/Games