Anyone with a kwa sr12/m16 make it 500fps?

Discuss battery powered AEGs (Automatic Electric Guns) in this forum.

Postby KA-BAR » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:17 am

oh is this the thread where we show how hot our guns shoot?

guarder 170% spring
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtqPiURBFK4&feature=related[/youtube]
I am not half as good as I want to be, but I am twice as good as you think I am.
KA-BAR

Team: N/A

Postby Paladin101 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:18 pm

Toan, you replaced a lot of parts that didn't need it or in the case of the Systema Area 1000 cylinder are worse than the stock components.

Area 1000 = Systema crap brand. I swear they could put "Systema" on a bag of shit and half of the people in airsoft would still think it is the greatest thing to ever be put in an airsoft gun. And why? Because it's expensive and some guy told them once that Systema parts were the best and everyone always acts like they are so they must be.

I will agree that FPS doesn't mean shit though. It does help, but I've seen it on MANY occasions and personally dished out whoop a$$ with a cheap springer chronoing under 250fps.
Paladin101
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Toan » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:02 pm

Paladin101 wrote:Toan, you replaced a lot of parts that didn't need it or in the case of the Systema Area 1000 cylinder are worse than the stock components.

Area 1000 = Systema crap brand. I swear they could put "Systema" on a bag of shit and half of the people in airsoft would still think it is the greatest thing to ever be put in an airsoft gun. And why? Because it's expensive and some guy told them once that Systema parts were the best and everyone always acts like they are so they must be.

I will agree that FPS doesn't mean shit though. It does help, but I've seen it on MANY occasions and personally dished out whoop a$$ with a cheap springer chronoing under 250fps.

maybe. ive swapped the parts in and out and chrono'd each setup and so far ive gotten the highest constant fps with the current setup i posted. maybe i got a bad sr12 who knows, cause my friends sr12 came shooting low fps and with a bad 2gx bucking
ASGI G4
KWA SR12
TM VSR10 GSPEC
KWA 18c
KWA M226
Toan
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Paladin101 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:01 am

They Chrono 415ish out of the box. I've had very few bad incidents with KWA rifles and when someone does KWA always gets it resolved very quickly.
Paladin101
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to AEG/Electrics